1. USE OF THE SITE
STFBI may make certain information or services available via the Site only pursuant to additional guidelines, rules or agreements applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time.
You are entitled to view, copy and print any documents that are made generally available on Site but only for your own internal business purposes. Any sale, transmission or redistribution of Site or its content, and any copying, modification or other use of Site or its content for any purposes other than your own internal business purposes, are strictly prohibited.
You are prohibited from using Site to gain unauthorized access, directly or indirectly, to STFBI’s computer systems or a third party’s computer systems. You shall not interfere with another user’s use or enjoyment of Site.
To the extent required to do so by law, STFBI will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing STFBI to disclose information regarding users of Site.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Site contains proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and you acknowledge and agree that the proprietary information is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by STFBI, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may provide links to third party website(s) or resources. Such website(s) are publicly available and STFBI is providing access to such website(s) through the Site solely as a convenience to you. Because STFBI has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that STFBI is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. The fact that access to such website(s) is provided does not constitute any endorsement, authorization or sponsorship of such website(s) or their sponsors by STFBI. STFBI does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that STFBI shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. You understand and agree that you will use or rely on such web sites solely at your own risk and that STFBI does not grant to you any rights in respect of such website(s).
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- a. STFBI STRIVES TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE. HOWEVER, STFBI MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. STFBI ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. STFBI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT;
- b. STFBI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STFBI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF STFBI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON SITE; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
- b. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Notices to you may be made via either e-mail, regular mail, or by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on Site.
10. GENERAL INFORMATION
- d. Certain activities provided via the website may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 7,584,167; 7,945,530; and 8,630,974.